London Broil (Culotte Steak)
Prepare the following super easy marinade:
- 1/3 c. canola oil (or other of your choice)
- 1/3 c. red wine vinegar
- 1/3 c. soy sauce
- 1 t. garlic sauce
- 1 T. minced dried onion
- Add your favorite seasoning to taste.
- Place all the ingredients in a 1 gallon plastic bag. Add the Culottes and place in refrigerator, laying flat, for at least 4 hrs. or, better yet, overnight.
- Remove from marinade and sear both sides in a preheated oven or on a very hot grill. Turn the heat down and cook “Low and Slow” until rare or medium rare. Use tongs, never a fork, to turn.
- Let stand 10-15 minutes before cutting. IMPORTANT: Cut steaks across the grain at an angle. Slice thinly. When prepared properly these are juicy, tender and very, very tasty!