Ken’s Buffalo Mountain Man Eggs
For a great tasting breakfast!
- 1 package of The Buffalo Guys Mild Jerky
- 1 Dozen Eggs (Farm Fresh if possible)
- 1 Red Onion, finely chopped
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, finely chopped
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- ½ Cup Grated Cheese (Cheddar or Swiss work great)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cut the jerky into pieces less than ½” long. Sauté jerky in the oil until very hot.
- Add the chopped onion and garlic. Sauté until the veggies just begin to brown.
- Add the eggs and stir well. Turn down heat and cook just as you would scrambled eggs.
- When the eggs are cooked to your liking, top with the grated cheese and cover.
- Let stand until the cheese is melted.
(Serves two hungry buffalo hunters or six regular folk.) Try hot peppers or picante as a topping too.